What others have been saying about this course:
Thank you Jason!
I've always thought opening a clinic was a great option but because I don't have a business background I was hesitant to go down this road. With Jason's course, it gave me the roadmap on how to do the research for my state and the steps I needed ...
I have been looking to offer Ketamine Services in my clinic for some time and this course was a complete source for all my needs. CEUs, Forms, References were all great and the course progressed in a logical manner. Highly recommend. Jason is grea...
Great course for all!
Jason's Ketamine Academy course is very well-organized, thorough, and easy to comprehend. He has structured the course not only to highlight the principle use of ketamine in treating mood disorders and chronic pain, but also his step by step guid...
Everything you need to get started.
Easy learning. Easy to read or watch tutorials. Everything you need to get started. Worth every penny Lisa Mullen CRNA
Exactly what I needed
Excellent, very helpful, provided exactly what I needed as an MD who has never run his own clinic. Very practical advice all the way down to where to get good deals on equipment and supplies, how to process payments, issues with scope of practice,...
So much helpful information in one place is such a time saver!
I found the course both interesting and educational. I already own a business and some of the courses I already knew because I muddled through them on my own. The templates for the forms are awesome, that will save tons of work. Just so much help...
I would recommend this course to anyone!!!
This was a super informative course I really enjoyed the material and the self paced instruction. I would recommend this course to anyone. Marc Raciti PA-C
Your Just One Course Away From Increased Professional Satisfaction....
Invest Only $2,499 Today for Immediate Access!
NOW APPROVED FOR 9 AANA CLASS A CE CREDITS! CE STIPEND ELIGIBLE*
This program is the finest learning opportunity to acquire the knowledge and skill necessary to provide safe and highly effective ketamine infusion therapy. As the founder of my own ketamine clinic, The Injection and Infusion Clinic of Albuquerque (www.InfusionClinicABQ.com), anesthesia provider and course developer, I can assure you that the content I have included in this course relies upon rich academic, clinical and business experience. The content in this course adheres to the guidelines and recommendations published by The American Psychiatric Association, The American Society of Anesthesiologists, The American Association of Nurse Anesthetists and The American Society of Ketamine Physicians.
The Ketamine Infusion Therapy Program is a comprehensive online program that combines theory with knowledge gained from practicing in my own ketamine clinic. I have included all major aspects of ketamine therapy that have practical clinical value. In this course you will learn step-by-step how to start and grow your own ketamine infusion clinic. This information is also highly valuable for those practitioners who would like to add ketamine infusion therapy to their existing practice.
Who Is This Course Designed For?
This course is for practitioners who are interested in entering the exciting world of medical entrepreneurship. Our Ketamine Infusion Therapy Program gives you a specific blueprint on how to open your own cashed based clinic capable of generating a strong revenue stream.
We provide the only online standardized, coordinated and comprehensive training program focused on helping student achieve freedom from their current positions by adding an additional source of income. This program is designed for CRNAs, nurse practitioners and physicians and other health care leaders.
I educate you the on mistakes I made and the lessons I learned as I built my own ketamine infusion practice. Armed with this information you will be able to get your clinic up and running with the fewest problems. This course will guide you through the entire process of starting a free standing clinic or adding ketamine therapy to an existing practice.
I am dedicated to ensuring that every student completing my course is competent in ketamine infusion therapy and is ready to incorporate it into their practice. I provide personal attention and coaching with each student because I want you to leave my course feeling prepared and confident.
As a student you can call or text my personal cell phone number with any questions. This course includes two hours of coaching and mentorship.
If you have any questions prior to enrollment please call (505) 600-1334
This program is currently teaching providers all around the world about the benefits of ketamine, how to start and grow a ketamine practice and finally how to safely administer ketamine infusion therapy.
What You Will Receive With Enrollment
180 days of access to the online course with over 10 hours of amazing course content ($2,999 Value)
Plus These Amazing Bonuses!
Online Ketamine Therapy Course ($2,499 Value)
Templates for clinic forms & consent ($3,499 Value)
Lifetime Access to Facebook learning group ($1,499 Value)
Full-Text Ketamine Article Review ($999 Value)
Up to Two Hours of Personalized Coaching ($799 Value)
9 AANA Approved CE Credits ($400 Value)
Ketamine Clinic Marketing Masterclass Video ($299 Value)
That's a $10,944 Value for ONLY $2,499 (pay-in-full price)!
*This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 9.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1035923; Expiration Date 2/14/2021.
3 day 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with your purchase. You can request a full refund within 3 days of purchase, as long as you have not completed over 20% of the course or downloaded the forms or templates (see course terms).
Throughout the course you will find quick tip icons:
These pearls of wisdom highlight items that are vital to the success of your clinic and they will help you to avoid costly mistakes or pitfalls. These tips have been developed from my experience as ketamine infusion clinician who has first hand knowledge of how to start and grow a successful ketamine clinic.
Special pricing available for partners working together to start a ketamine practice just call, email or PM Jason Duprat for details. Special discount also available for SRNAs!
- A review of several ketamine studies
- Central Sensitization and Neurosplasticity
- Yale Psychiatry - Ketamine in Treatment Resistant Depression Lecture
- A Systematic Review of Ketamine for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Efficacy and Safety of Ketamine in Patients with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Ketamine for Chronic Pain - Risks and benefits
- Efficacy of Outpatient Ketamine Infusions in Refractory Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Ketamine Infusions for Treatment Refractory Headache
- Ketamine administration in depressive disorders - A systematic review and meta-analysis
- The use of ketamine as an antidepressant - A systematic review and meta-analysis
- The promise of ketamine for treatment-resistant depression
- Ketamine as a Fast Acting Antidepressant - Current Knowledge
- Efficacy of Intravenous Ketamine for Treatment of Chronic Posttraumatic Stress Disorder- A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Ketamine as a Potential Treatment for Suicidal Ideation - A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- Treatment of suicidal depression with ketamine in rapid cycling bipolar
- Use of Ketamine in acute cases of suicidality
- Ketamine Studies Quiz
- Can you give a brief intro about yourself and your mental health struggle?
- What types of treatments did you try for your depression prior to ketamine?
- How did you discover ketamine and its use for depression?
- How did you locate and select your ketamine infusion provider?
- Describe your first ketamine infusion experience.
- Describe how you felt the day following your first ketamine infusion.
- How many infusions did it take for you to notice relief from your depression symptoms?
- How frequently do you receive your maintenance IM ketamine injections?
- From a patient perspective, is there any advise you would give to a ketamine infusion provider?
- Do you have suggestions on how a ketamine clinic might market or reach out to patients that may benefit from ketamine therapy?
- Most commonly used Ketamine protocol for depression & PTSD
- Protocols for chronic pain
- JAMA Psychiatry - A Consensus Statement on the Use of Ketamine in the Treatment of Mood Disorders
- Ketamine Clinic Medical History Form
- Ketamine Clinic Physical Evaluation Form
- Consent for Ketamine Treatment Form
- Ketamine Infusion Orders Template
- 4 Hour Ketamine Infusion Record Template
- 40 Minute Ketamine Infusion Record
- Beck's Self Administered Anxiety Inventory Form
- Beck's Self-Administered Depression Inventory Form
- PTSD Assessment
- Neuropathic Pain Assessment Tool
- Discharge Instructions Template
- Ketamine Referral Form
- Medical Records Release Form
- New Patient Privacy Practices Notice
- New Patient Intake & Clinic Policies Form
- Clinic Emergency Protocols Template
- Protocols, Forms, & Consent Quiz
- Financials of a Ketamine Clinic
- Conducting a Market Analysis
- Getting Incorporated
- How to purchase a domain name
- What is a C corp?
- What is an S corp?
- What is an LLC
- EIN, Business Bank Accounts & Bookkeeping Software
- The Basics of Insurance
- What is General Liability Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Overview Video
- Personal Umbrella Policy Overview
- Commercial Umbrella Policy
- Logo Creation Tips
- Freelancer.com Logo Contest Tutorial
- Trademarking Your Business
- How to Search for Registered Trademarks Tutorial
- Logo Creation and Trade Mark Discussions
- Regulations and Licensing
- Understanding Commercial Leases
- Selecting an Office Location
- Searching Available Office Space Tutorial
- Clinic Tour & Overview
- Web Site Creation
- Create Your Website Using Wix Tutorial
- Setting Up Patient Financing Options
- Facebook Marketing Strategy Overview
- Direct Mail Marketing Tutorial
- Ordering Supplies, Equipment & Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Supplies List
- Office Supplies List
- Credit Card Payment Set-up
- Hiring Staff, Creating Polices & Setting Up Payroll
- Using Indeed to Create FREE Job Postings Tutorial
- Creating the Best Patient Experience
- Live Ketamine Infusion
- IV Insertion Review
- Establishing a Ketamine Clinic Quiz 2
The online course includes all this!
LT Jason Duprat BSN, MSA, CRNA
Instructor & Ketamine Clinic Founder
About the instructor
Jason Duprat has been a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) for over 4 years and has been working in the medical field for over 10 years, including 7 years in the Navy Reserves Nurse Corps. Currently, he is the detachment training officer for Expeditionary Medical Facility-Dallas, Det A. He has a Bachelor of Science in Management, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, a Master of Science in Anesthesiology and he is currently working towards his MBA.
With his anesthesia background, Jason has gain extensive experience with ketamine. He is knowledgeable about all aspects of ketamine pharmacology and administration. Jason is the founder and provider of his ketamine infusion clinic which is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Here, Jason gained the real world experience needed to become a subject matter expert in the areas of opening ketamine clinics and in the use of ketamine infusion therapy for mood disorders and chronic pain. Jason is extremely accessible and will help in any way he can as you get your clinic up an running. If you have any questions prior to enrollment, please call (505)600-1334. You can also email him at email@example.com or you can use Facebook to message him with any questions.